Urban Airship Unity Plugin
A Unity plugin that integrates the iOS and Android Urban Airship SDK.
We accept pull requests! If you would like to submit a pull request, please fill out and submit a Code Contribution Agreement (http://docs.urbanairship.com/contribution-agreement.html).
- Unity 5
- iOS - Xcode 8+ for iOS
- Android - Android SDK installed and updated (requires Android MinSdkVersion = 16)
Third Party Packages
- Google Play Services Jar Resolver Library for Unity - Apache License
- Download the latest plugin
- Import Urban Airship unitypackage: In Unity, Assets -> Import Package -> Custom Package
- Configure Urban Airship: In Unity, Window -> Urban Airship -> Settings
An example script is provided in 'Scripts/UrbanAirshipBehaviour.cs'. Import into your app's scripts and attach it to a game object in each scene. The script shows a very basic integration with Urban Airship.
Manually Building the Plugin
To build the plugin from source, do the following:
- Install doxygen, Android SDK, Xcode, and Unity
- Build the plugin with
./gradlew clean build
Docs will be available in
docs/build/html and a unitypackage will be created in
build/. If an error occurs, the unity.log
file is available in the build directory.
Enable Push Notifications in the project editor's Capabilities pane:
To add support for iOS 10 notification attachments, you will need to create a notification service extension. Detailed steps can be found here.