Welcome to the U.S. Life Cycle Inventory (LCI) Database Content Repository. This repository contains supplemental resources for the USLCI online database, a group of the Federal LCA Commons. The most important resources are shown in Table 1. A complete list of USLCI resources is given in the List of Resources section below.
|USLCI Data Submission Handbook
|USLCI Database Downloads
|Guidelines and resources for submitting data to and publishing in the USLCI
|Complete USLCI database downloads in the most common data formats
|USLCI Update Press Release
|Guidelines for completing metadata fields in openLCA unit &/or system processes
|Release details & latest news on USLCI as a part of the Federal LCA Commons
For video guidance on accessing, navigating, versioning, using, and submitting data to the USLCI Database (and more), please see the USLCI Quick Help Video Series on NREL's Learning YouTube channel.
openLCA Software & Methods - Current Downloads - Contains:
- openLCA latest version
- openLCA LCIA method pack latest version
- Link to the US EPA - Data Quality System on openLCA
- openLCA Software - Older Versions
- openLCA Manuals & Learning Resources
- NAICS Classification Manual
- EPA Substance Registry Service (SRS) - EPA's authoritative resource for information about chemicals, biological organisms, and others substance tracked or regulated by EPA.
- EPA Chemistry Dashboard - provides access to chemical structures, synonyms (for nomenclature purposes), and other physicochemical property data associated with chemical substances; data are compiled from EPA's computational toxicology research databases and public domain databases
- EPA Guidance on Data Quality Assessment for LCI Data - provides guidance on selecting process- and flow-level indicators for your life cycle inventory (LCI) data, especially using the EPA Data Quality Pedigree Matrix in openLCA
- EPA's Federal Elementary Flow List (FEDEFL) GitHub Repository