Acrylic Paint is a "Free as in Freedom" coloring app for Android which will allow you to share your imagination with others! We have made some changes to the FingerPaint project taken from API demos.
Simply import the source code with Android Studio.
- Anupam Shrivastava - Original author (disappeared)
- Valerio Bozzolan - Revival of the project
- Marco Gagino - Icons, graphics and massive support
And thanks to all the contributors!
- Android™ API demos - Originally released under the Apache 2.0 license
- Acrylic Paint anupam1525 - Originally released under the Apache 2.0 license
- Acrylic Paint valerio-bozzolan - Upgraded to the GNU General Public License
Every line of this app is "upgraded" from the Apache 2.0 license to the GPLv3+ license! Read more about "license upgrading" here. (If I have done some errors during the license upgrade process, please tell me about how to upgrade the license of this app in the bug report...)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. This can be either version 3 of the License, or (depending on your needs) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hopes that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; also does not include the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.