Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Varying Vagrant Vagrants Wiki!
VVV 2 Docs Have Moved
The wiki docs are written with VVV v1 in mind, and are replaced by the new docs over at https://varyingvagrantvagrants.org. You can also find them as markdown files over at https://github.com/Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/varyingvagrantvagrants.org
Not everything here will work, some may partially work, some are replaced by official features, the wiki is kept for historical reasons
This space is reserved for all the crazy cool stuff that should be documented as you dive into your first of many Vagrant adventures.
- Add New Domain explains how to add a custom domain and database to your Varying Vagrant Vagrants setup so that you can work with additional WordPress setups.
- Auto site setup explains how you can define a few files to setup a site automatically, very handy for teams.
- Code Debugging explains how to set up xDebug in VVV to enable remote debugging, prettier var_dump() and PHP errors, and PHP Profiling
- Configure for a Public Network
- Connect to Your Vagrant Virtual Machine with PuTTY (for Windows users)
- Connecting to MySQL MariaDB explains how to connect to VVV's MySQL connection using software on your local machine.
- Proxying network traffic for inspection explains how you can view the traffic flowing between your VVV and the browser, and between VVV and the internet.
- Connect to MySQL in Vagrant with Sequel Pro
- Relaying Outbound Mail Through Gmail explains how you can send outbound e-mails through your Gmail account to increase reliability.