- hgd 19 Hackathon Gunther Daemon :: Opensource Multi-User Jukebox
- dismantle 8 Small and Simple x86/amd64 disassembler (just for fun).
- r2-regressions 7 Regression Tests for the Radare2 Reverse Engineer's Debugger
- libdefile 7 WIP replacement for OpenBSD file(1). Eventually to become a shared library mimicking libmagic.
- passout 4 Uber-simple password manager built on GPG.
Repositories contributed to
- softdevteam/krun 1 Soft-dev kalibera benchmark runner in Python.
- softdevteam/warmup_experiment 0 Experiment designed to investigate JIT warmup times.
- softdevteam/pyhyp_experiments 0 PyHyp experiments.
- jasperla/openbsd-wip 120 OpenBSD work in progress ports
- hippyvm/hippyvm 857 HippyVM - an implementation of the PHP language in RPython
Contributions in the last year 1,162 total Feb 11, 2015 – Feb 11, 2016
Longest streak 13 days November 2 – November 14
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 2 commits to softdevteam/warmup_experiment Feb 5 – Feb 8
- Pushed 1 commit to softdevteam/krun Feb 5
- Pushed 1 commit to softdevteam/eco Feb 5
4 Pull Requests
- Open #8 Prevent messages with 'From ' appearing in the message body from being erroneously split.
- Merged #154 Tickless docs
- Open #101 Put "Print-tracing" Versions of Benchmarks into Master Branch
- Merged #100 Remove unused benchmarks and other miscellaneous bits.
3 Issues reported
- Open #103 Allow customisation of inset position.
- Open #155 Use sensors framework under linux.
- Closed #102 Use sensors framework instead of thermal framework (linux).