vngx-jsch is an updated version of the popular JSch SSH library written in pure Java. It has been updated to Java 6 with all the latest language features and improved code clarity.
- Javadoc comments! Have you ever been frustrated at the lack of comments in the original JSch library?
- Improved error handling - many errors which were silently ignored or masked properly bubble up and offer more detailed descriptions.
- Performance improvements including code optimization and enhanced concurrency practices.
- Enhanced configuration for Sessions and configuration constants for specifying client-defined properties.
- Added support for SHA-256, HMAC-SHA-256, "diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256" and "diffie-hellman-group14-sha1" algorithms.
- Added support for more detailed application logging for debugging.
- Updated to more closely follow the official RFC specifications for SSH as well as added detailed documentation from RFCs into the comments.
- Maven build process
- OSGi compatible
just add the following to your pom.xml under dependencies:
<dependency> <groupId>org.vngx</groupId> <artifactId>vngx-jsch</artifactId> <version>0.10</version> </dependency>