- beautify_git_hash 59 Beautify the Git commit hash! This is a little useless toy inspired by BitCoin's "proof of work" concept. It enables you to modify your Git commit to enforce a certain prefix on the Git commit hash.
- bitcoinproof 20 Create a forgery-proof timestamp for your data, secured by the bitcoin network.
- texcaller 17 Texcaller is a convenient interface to the TeX command line tools that handles all kinds of errors without much fuzz. It is written in plain C, is fairly portable, and has no external dependencies …
- sha1 10 SHA-1 implementation in C++
- fingerprint 6 Print your GPG key fingerprint with LaTeX, and be better prepared for the next key signing party!
Repositories contributed to
- mxe/mxe 245 MXE (M cross environment)
- m-click/mcpdf 12 Mcpdf fixes PDFtk's unicode issues, so you can write Łódź into your forms. Mcpdf aims to become a drop-in replacement for PDFtk.
- aixm/WFS-TE 4 The reference schema and sample data for the WFS Temporal Extension
- aixm/donlon 8 The location of the Donlon data set for further maintenance
Contributions in the last year 158 total Oct 10, 2014 – Oct 10, 2015
Longest streak 4 days May 2 – May 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed