- Joined on
Sep 23, 2010
- beautify_git_hash 66 Beautify the Git commit hash! This is a little useless toy inspired by BitCoin's "proof of work" concept. It enables you to modify your Git commit to enforce a certain prefix on the Git commit hash.
- texcaller 21 Texcaller is a convenient interface to the TeX command line tools that handles all kinds of errors without much fuzz. It is written in plain C, is fairly portable, and has no external dependencies …
- bitcoinproof 19 Create a forgery-proof timestamp for your data, secured by the bitcoin network.
- sha1 17 SHA-1 implementation in C++
- fingerprint 8 Print your GPG key fingerprint with LaTeX, and be better prepared for the next key signing party!
149 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 1 commit to mxe/mxe Aug 29