- beautify_git_hash 56 Beautify the Git commit hash! This is a little useless toy inspired by BitCoin's "proof of work" concept. It enables you to modify your Git commit to enforce a certain prefix on the Git commit hash.
- bitcoinproof 19 Create a forgery-proof timestamp for your data, secured by the bitcoin network.
- texcaller 15 Texcaller is a convenient interface to the TeX command line tools that handles all kinds of errors without much fuzz. It is written in plain C, is fairly portable, and has no external dependencies …
- asterix 5 Draft of a parser for ASTERIX binary data such as CAT062, written in Python
- sha1 5 SHA-1 implementation in C++
Repositories contributed to
- stll/STLL 1 Simple Text Layouting Library
- mxe/mxe 213 MXE (M cross environment)
- aixm/donlon 8 The location of the Donlon data set for further maintenance
- m-click/mcpdf 10 Mcpdf is a drop-in replacement for PDFtk. It fixes PDFtk's unicode issues when filling in PDF forms, and is essentially a command line interface for the iText PDF library with a PDFtk compatible sy…
- aixm/WFS-TE 4 The reference schema and sample data for the WFS Temporal Extension
Contributions in the last year 244 total May 25, 2014 – May 25, 2015
Longest streak 4 days May 2 – May 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed