- beautify_git_hash 56 Beautify the Git commit hash! This is a little useless toy inspired by BitCoin's "proof of work" concept. It enables you to modify your Git commit to enforce a certain prefix on the Git commit hash.
- bitcoinproof 18 Create a forgery-proof timestamp for your data, secured by the bitcoin network.
- texcaller 15 Texcaller is a convenient interface to the TeX command line tools that handles all kinds of errors without much fuzz. It is written in plain C, is fairly portable, and has no external dependencies …
- asterix 5 Draft of a parser for ASTERIX binary data such as CAT062, written in Python
- sha1 4 SHA-1 implementation in C++
Contributions in the last year 203 total Apr 27, 2014 – Apr 27, 2015
Longest streak 2 days July 2 – July 3
Current streak 0 days Last contributed