- beautify_git_hash 55 Beautify the Git commit hash! This is a little useless toy inspired by BitCoin's "proof of work" concept. It enables you to modify your Git commit to enforce a certain prefix on the Git commit hash.
- bitcoinproof 19 Create a forgery-proof timestamp for your data, secured by the bitcoin network.
- texcaller 14 Texcaller is a convenient interface to the TeX command line tools that handles all kinds of errors without much fuzz. It is written in plain C, is fairly portable, and has no external dependencies …
- asterix 5 Draft of a parser for ASTERIX binary data such as CAT062, written in Python
- fingerprint 4 Print your GPG key fingerprint with LaTeX, and be better prepared for the next key signing party!
Contributions in the last year 183 total Mar 3, 2014 – Mar 3, 2015
Longest streak 2 days July 2 – July 3
Current streak 0 days Last contributed