Alfred 4 workflow for opening your GitHub Repositories in your default browser.
- Install alfred-github-repositories workflow.
- All further updates are handled automatically.
In Alfred, type
repos. This initiate a repository retrieval process, which shows all your public and private GitHub Repositories.
Then, you could preview a selected repository content by pressing ⌘+y, or open a selected repository in default browser by pressing enter.
Opening in default browser could be overridden, either by pressing the ⌘ key, or ⌥ key, or ⌃ key.
- The first one - ⌘ - instructs workflow to copy a repository clone URL to clipboard.
- The second one - ⌥ - instructs workflow to copy a repository CLI git clone command to clipboard.
- The last one - ⌃ - instructs workflow to open a repository in GitHub Client.
Repositories could be filtered by their names. Regular expressions (Python) are supported.
Before the first usage, you are required to fill the workflow variables.
useris your Github username,
personalTokenis your Github Personal Token created in your user settings. If you want to show your private repositories, not just the public ones, select the
repo scopeduring the personal token generation.
keywordcontains the main workflow keyword, which is used to start this workflow. By default, it's set to
showStarStatsinstructs to show the Stars count for the given repository. By default, it's set to
showForkStatsinstructs to show the Forks count for the given repository. By default, it's set to
starPictogramis a unicode pictogram for showing a Star count statistics. By default, it's set to
forkPictogramis a unicode pictogram for showing a Star count statistics. By default, it's set to