Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
A task force of the Web Payments Working Group has taken on the action of documenting the real-life payment flows for different methods of payment. Questions? Contact @mattsaxon.
- Verify whether and how the proposals support flows in use in real life
- Identify any enhancements to the proposed flows or API to meet real life needs
- Identify a set of payments flow types that should be modelled - Complete
- Document the real-life flows currently in use in the wild - Complete
- Map these flows to proposed future flows for the WG specification proposals - In Progress
- Align these flows to ISO 20022 flows
- Identity key pieces of data that must be passed to achieve a robust payment transaction (including support for subsequent settlement/disputes etc.)
- Evaluate the resultant flows and provide recommendation/feedback to the WG
- Initiate process to submit target flows and messages to ISO 20022
15:00 UTC for 1 hour every 2 weeks. Contact mailing list for invite.
The Archive is here https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-flows/
Where you can set-up a subscription
Flows to be analysed
Note: Our "prioritized" flows are those that were submitted by Working Group participants by 7 January 2016.
|W3C Web Payments Term||Common Terms||ISO 20022 definition|
|Payee PSP||Gateway||Acquirer, Intermediary|
|Payer||Shopper, Consumer, User||Cardholder, Debtor|
|Payer PSP||Wallet||Issuer, Intermediary|