Awesome list of Haskell mentors
To experienced Haskell developers
Some developers have an open projects and
- look for a team to develop,
- or have many tasks and not enough hands,
- or suppose "one head is good, but two are better",
- or will to share their knowledge,
- or consider Haskell a worthy language for others.
Why not become a mentor for beginners? Feel free to PR!
To (not only) beginner Haskell developers
Some developers learn Haskell and feel:
- the basics of the language are mastered,
- the tasks for CodeWars do not benefit the world,
- the ivory tower has grown too much.
Real development is not so unassailable, it helps people. That is important! Why not become a contributor of open source project?
Open Source Haskell Mentors
|Contributor/Mentor Name||PR Mentorship Focus area||Contact|
|Kowainik||For newbies there are Relude, Tomland and Summoner. Other ones coming firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alexander Granin||Zork like game hinteractive||vk, telegram or email@example.com|
|Andrey Mokhov||Algebraic graphs and GHC build system|
|Vladislav Zavialov||Structural code editor and a layouting engine||twitter, telegram|
|Murat Kasimov||Separated data structures and observable patterns||telegram|
|Yuriy Syrovetskiy||Distributed format/framework/database RON and task manager ff||telegram|