❗️ = breaking change
- ❗️ React-Calendar now ships with ES6 Modules along with CommonJS modules. This allows for Webpack and other bundlers to optimize your code better.
- React-Calendar can now be used as an uncontrolled component. Simply use
defaultValue instead of
value. More details in README (#217).
showDoubleView which causes React-Calendar to show two months/years/… at a time instead of one.
formatYear prop allows you for custom formatting of year numbers (#241).
onViewChange callback prop called when the view is changed.
- Added default color for "now" tile (current day/month/…) (#112).
- Exposed events in in onChange, onClick* functions (#291).
tileContent now also get
activeStartDate in arguments (#257).
navigationLabel arguments (#317). Thanks, @zorfling!
- ❗️ React-Calendar no longer supports React versions lower than 16.3 (#219).
- ❗️ Typings are no longer shipped with React-Calendar package (#272).
- ❗️ React-Calendar no longer imports its styles by default. If you want to continue to use them, import them separately as instructed in README.
onActiveDateChange is now
- ❗️ Removed renderChildren backwards compatibility (#283).
- React-Calendar now uses @wojtekmaj/date-utils for date calculations.
formatMonthYear is now used on month tiles in YearView.
- Reduced code duplication (#277).
- Refactored some elements of the package for bundle size optimizations.
- Fixed year not properly formatted in
th-TH locale (#241).
- Fixed handling dates in year < 100: clicking e.g. January 1st, 50 would cause the calendar to jump to January 1st, 1950.
- Fixed Calendar subcomponents re-rendering too often because of callback functions being merged in a suboptimal way.