Contributions are welcome.
The public git repository can be found on http://github.com/wraith/wraith
- Github's contribution guide
- [Github's pull request guide](http://github.com/guides/pull-requests Github's pull request guide)
- Git's Submitting Patches Guide
There's two options for submitting patches:
- Use github's pull requests to submit patches.
- Send patches to email@example.com.
- git-format-patch(1) should be used for all patches.
- Please stick to the coding style found in the files.
- No tabs
- 2 spaces indented for each level
- Braces on the same line as
if',else', functions, etc.
- Avoid non-portable code
- No ASM
- Comment all changes which are not clear
- No change should introduce warnings into the normal or debug compiling.
- Use strlcpy,strlcat,snprintf,strdup
- Do not allocate large buffers on the stack (char x = "")
- Avoid excessive use of strlen(), cache your values when possible.
- Use very little C++ additions. (Adds too much overhead since most of the code is using c stdlib)
- Avoid all STL.
- Do not use exceptions
- No RTTI
- Communicate with other developers in #wraith on EFnet.