Another release with only internal changes. Neither API nor ABI has been changed since the last release.
- fix potential offset overflow (user provided relative position) #25
- further improve MSVC compatibility (-infinity)
- fix self-test for windows (binary file i/o)
- add link examples and bindings/wrapper code to documentation
- documentation spelling fixes
2016-12-23 (v1.3.0) Robin Gareus firstname.lastname@example.org
Conclude 1.1.X release cycle with some compiler compatibly (older MSVC and gcc) fixes.
Neither API nor ABI has been changed since the last release.
2015-11-26 (v1.2.0) Robin Gareus email@example.com
- support older MSVC without C99
- fix endianess detection (gcc-4.4 compat)
- improve realtime safety, don't even print errors
2013-09-06 (v1.1.2) Robin Gareus firstname.lastname@example.org
- improve BIG_ENDIAN detection (should fix mips, sparc, s390 builds)
- fix decoder_write_u16() -- use unsigned short
- allow to use buffersizes larger than 1024 samples with ltc_decoder_write_*