- Build an interactive browser experiment on image/speech/pose data with Teachable Machine 2.0
- Publish your project on GitHub or your own blog, or record a video and put it on your blog. Add your project link below.
See demos live
Inspirations about teachable machine:
- Coding session finial code, videos
- How to run a server:
python -m SimpleHTTPServer, see Readme.
Add your name / link to your assignment below
- Your name, [Project name](Project Link), Project Description
- Andrew Lee, head gesture detection, demo, repo
- Rebecca Zhou, Eating garbage bin, demo, Control the bin open/close with your voice.
- Hayk Mikayelyan, Toast Detector, Using Teachable Machine trained model with ml5 and Arduino detect a Cup and toggle LED light.
- Cameron Partee, [Ready, Set, Go] demo
- Ge Chang, sound pitch detection, Pipa play pipa and feel the wave you are playing
Vibert Thio, whack-a-mole with Top Players, competition mode.
- Alvaro Lacouture, Human chasing Camera using Arduino and Posenet video / repo.