Week 3 2019 Fall
- Build an interactive browser experiment on Webcam Poses data
- Publish your project on GitHub or your own blog, or record a video and put it on your blog. Add your project link below.
See demos live
- PoseNet with KNNClassification
- PoseNet Video + Music
- PoseNet Video + Music + multiple square
- BodyPix Parts
- BodyPix Bubbles
Inspirations about Poses:
- Moving morrir
- Sidewalk Orchestra
- Making music by posing melody shapes to my webcam
- Make music with Posenet from ml4a
- PoseNet in ml5.js
- Body, Movement, Language: AI Sketches With Bill T. Jones
- Touch Type
- Mixing movement and machine
- Amazing Art Installation Turns You Into A Bird | Chris Milk "The Treachery of Sanctuary"
- Puppet Parade - Interactive Kinect Puppets
- Coding tip: 1) break a big problem into small steps and solve it one by one, 2) google
- add your question here
Add your name / link to your assignment below
- Your name, [Project name](Project Link), Project Description
- Andrew Lee, demo, repo, TickTock: detect head shake/twist
- Vibert Thio, demo, repo, 🔨whack a mole with your nose. FUN!!
- Rebecca Zhou, Explore in the foggy forest, Disperse fogs on the way to nighty forest with your right wrist. Might be a new way to tell stories in VR scenario.
- Hayk Mikayelyan, Your Favorite RayBan, RayBan sunglasses Virtual Try-On using PosNet and p5.js
- Jacky Chen, In Anxiety We Trust , PosNet and Particle systems
- Cameron Partee, demo , Play music with only your nose
- Atharva Patil Minion Fun, Listen to cute minion sounds on moving your head
- Abi Muñoz, demo, Drawing with PoseNet
- Cara Neel demo, Walkthrough of Every Place I've Lived, in Days