Webviewer for the tsstats bot, showing the gathered statistics in a fancy way, inspired by similar irc statistics.
See yugecin/tsstats for the actual statsbot.
- https://tsstats.thisisgaming.org/ (since 24/08/2014)
- http://exp-gaming.net/teamspeak/ (since 01/05/2017)
- http://stats.sonic-server.net/ (since 01/01/2018)
- do you use this? let me know, and I'll put a link here if you want
- This was made in the summer of 2014, and most parts have been left untouched since then. Expect weird code styles.
- Some webserver with php runtime - as long as it can use PDO it should be good (so at least php 5.0)
- MySQL/MariaDB db having some tsstats data
- Get a database with tsstats (see tsstats repo)
- Get a user for the database, it only really needs
- Copy config.sample.php to
config.phpand edit everything as needed
- The live viewer expects that the tsstats bot places the viewer file in the same directory (as
.hteamspeak.txt, see view_viewer.php)
- For the viewer, you need to add the icons for every group manually in the
sgroup_ID.pngfor server groups,
cgroup_ID.pngfor channel groups. To get the id, open the permissions and check the numer next to the group. For example, if you see 'Admin (13)' in the servergroups, add the admin icon as
- Uses silk icons and flag icons from famfamfam.
- tsviewer.php was based on on teamspeak3 viewer for php5 by Sebastien Gerard, see tsstatsu.sebastien.me.