INCLUDEbugfix, now searching paths according to original documentation (may break some projects)
UNDEFINEhad undocumented feature of removing also labels, cancelled (was broken beyond repair)
MULUBwas producing wrong opcode all those years... fixed
MODULEnames can't contain dot any more!
ENDMODULEresets non-local label to "_"
--syntaxoption: "m" (switch off low-mem access warning) and "M" added, "A" removed
- macro expansion can be inhibited by using "@" in front of instruction
- expression evaluator was not stricly 32 bit (64b binaries could have produced different results than 32b binaries)
- reading memory addresses 0..255 directly emits warning, use "; ok" comment to suppress it.
- several tests added to improve the code coverage: coveralls.io/github/z00m128/sjasmplus
- as tests were added, minor bugs were found and squashed (errors wording, etc)