Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Masternode Reward system changed to "hash-distance-distribution"
Our new Masternode payments are based on the hash distance. This hash is calulated with blake.
Blake is fast and secure. This algorithm is only used for calculation the hash for the hash distance distribution and it’s not used anywhere else.
Changing the reward system to random is fair for all masternode holders, because no MN is preferred
New seed is available and coded into the wallet
The auto generated "sono.conf" is now a bit smoother to work with
When you compile the wallet yourself, you now get way less warnings
Minor changes to the code, which makes mandatory updates a bit easier to work with
We cleaned the repository and removed many unneeded files
We added a dependency script for Ubuntu 16.04. We forked it from Lux and made it fit for SONO
Only this version will continue the correct chain. !Use only 184.108.40.206! - The activation point of this update is at block 310.000.
- PoS difficulty is fixed.
- PoS difficulty has been significantly lowered to make staking common again.
- Static PoS rewards has now been changed back to Dynamic rewards.
- The new dynamic reward is set to 40% per year or 0.1095% daily.
- New, self developed version of difficulty algorithm "Anti Gravity Wave 2".
- PoW rewards has been adjusted.
- PoW reward increased from 1 SONO per block to 2 SONO per block.
- Block time has been adjusted.
- Block time has been increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- As more PoS blocks start to appear, the average block time will lower and at some point reach around 30 seconds again to maintain fast block times like before.
- Masternode payment threshold with strict violation policy.
- Masternodes can only receive rewards once every 50 blocks.
- The masternode activation block amount for the collateral coins has been increased from 15 blocks to 720 blocks.This is done to combat a known bug.
- Minor improvements to the wallet.
- GUI wallet is now able to scale better to smaller screens.
- New image added when the wallet launches.
Thanks to Crusender, Altexplorer.co, utlord, mtbor and all the other users who have helped us to get this huge update put together. Without your efforts, the development would have taken a lot longer and some parts of it would never have existed. Together we have proven that crypto is still an open source concept that flourish and progress faster when both official developers and committed community members work together.