Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- #146 updates the Vagrant configuration to use
bento/ubuntu-16.04as its base.
- #147 updates the minimum supported versions of the following dependencies:
- zend-component-installer: 0.5.0
- zf-apigility-documentation: 1.2.3
- zf-apigility-admin: 1.5.9
- #148 updates the
public/index.phpto allow intercepting calls to it for enabling and disabling development mode (e.g.,
php public/index.php development enable). These calls now proxy to the official zf-development-mode scripts. The change was made to allow backwards compatibility in existing toolsets such as Zend Studio, which would enable development mode when invoking the admin GUI.