PWN Lab is a collection of Vagrant scripts and boxes to create security training environments. Getting a running environment is as easy as cloning the repository and running
- Training - The PWN Lab training environment is a collection of VMs to hone your hacking skills, test your tools and perform demos.
- X11 - This VM has a poorly configured X11 server. This replicates poor configurations I've seen on past engagements.
In order to use PWN Lab, you'll need to install the following software packages.
- VirtualBox - VirtualBox is a cross-platform virtualization product.
- Vagrant - Vagrant is a tool for building virtualized environments.
- Ansible - Ansible is used as a provisioner for Vagrant. It performs post-VM creation tasks such as updating to the latest software release.
- Git - Git is a distributed version control system.
- Clone the pwn_lab training environment
git clone https://github.com/ztgrace/pwn_lab
- Change directory into an environment
- Issue the appropriate vagrant commands to instantiate the environment such as
- See additional instructions in each environment's README.md