This release, marking the start of 2017, brings with it a few changes, a whole lot of new sites, and plenty of stability improvements.
- HTTPS-only and HSTS enforcement, as of commit 662c751
- Support for tweets in languages other than English, as of commit e5d7cb5. Languages currently supported include English, German, French and Swedish.
- Many more checks are included in the verify script, including the alphabetical order of data entries. Rubocop is also used.
- Email and Facebook options may now be used to contact websites not supporting 2FA (aba80f6)
- CSS flexible boxes are now used in displaying pages on twofactorauth.org (342ba85)
This release marks the implementation of twofactorauth.org's category based layout with website name filtering.
In this release, custom CSS has been converted to SASS and the providers page which was previously active has been replaced with a place holder indicating the deprecation of the page. The format of YML data has largely remained the same since the deprecation of the providers page discussed in issue #986 and pull request #1177.
This release uses Semantic UI version
2.1.4, which was released on the 13th of September, 2015.
The Jets library, version
0.6.0 is used for CSS based search capabilities and the JQuery library version
2.1.4 is also used, being loaded from Google's API hosting CDN.
A big thanks to everyone who has contributed to the project!