Unhappy with the boring GitHub code viewer font? You're looking for a way to change it without affecting other website's fonts? Well, this extension is made for you
- Change the font family from the predefined fonts provided by the extension.
- Change the font weight for the selected font family.
- Hide the code viewer indentation guides.
- Fira Code.
- Source Code Pro.
- Roboto Mono.
- Ubuntu Mono.
- Courier Prime.
- JetBrains Mono.
- Share Tech Mono.
- PT Mono.
- Oxygen Mono.
- Space Mono.
- Anonymous Mono.
- IBM Plex Mono.
If you have some other font that other developers could like, you can send a pull request to add it to this extension (The font must be free for personal use or licensed under a free open source license).
How to install it ?
You can download this extension via :
Via chrome store
Developer mode (manual installation)
You can also manually install it via the developer mode in your browser.
- Download the last stable version from releases tab.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Enable the developer mode.
- Select the
srcfolder from the unzipped file.
- Have fun
Give us a rating
If you find this extension useful for you please give us a review at Chrome Web Store, this will motivate us to improve and maintain this extension in the future, Thank you :)
GitHub Code Font Changer is an open-source chrome extension lisenced under the MIT open source license.