Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Updated for KSP 1.5.X
- The Snack Processor and Soil Recycler will now automatically shut down if the vessel's ElectricCharge reserves drop below 5%.
- Fixed NRE causing the Settings menu to not appear.
- Kerbals can now die from a lack of Snacks! This penalty is trned OFF by default, and you can change the number of skipped meals before a kerbal dies in the settings menu. Kerbals listed as exempt will never starve to death.
- Snack consumption now honors resource locks.
- Retextured radial snack tin - Thanks JadeOfMaar! :)
- Removed unneeded catch-all - Thanks JadeOfMaar! :)
- Fixed bulkhead profiles and tags on inline snack tins - Thanks JadeOfMaar! :)
- Add parts to CCK LS category - Thanks JadeOfMaar! :)
- Fixed background processing of snacks and soil issues with WBI mods (Pathfinder, Buffalo, etc.).
NOTE: Be sure to visit your spacecraft at least once to ensure that the changes take effect.
- Updated to KSP 1.3.1.
- Time estimates are now measured in years and days; months, though accurate, was getting too confusing.
- Snack processors and soil recyclers now run in the background when vessels aren't loaded.
- You can now exempt certain kerbals from consuming Snacks and suffering the effects of a lack of Snacks. This is particularly helpful for holograms...