My Custom Functions
Free WordPress Plugin
An easy to use, with intuitive interface, WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to easily and safely add your custom PHP code to your WordPress website, directly out of the WordPress Admin Area, without the need to have an external editor.
This is a simple and perfect tool to use as your website's functionality plugin. This is a must have tool for authors and website's owners. Its purpose is to provide a familiar experience to WordPress users. There is no need for any more editing of the functions.php file of your theme or any of your plugin files for to add custom PHP code. Just add your custom PHP code in the field on the plugin page and this plugin will do the rest for you. It will automatically add your PHP code to your website, without changing any of your theme files and without slowing down your website.
The plugin works completely independently of the theme, so you can use it with any theme, and regardless of whether the theme does or does not have a functions.php file. The code you place on the plugin page will be entirely unaffected if you edit the contents of the theme’s functions.php file, or even completely change the theme. This is really useful in case of updating theme or plugins, because your custom PHP code would never be overwritten. Your custom PHP code will keep on working, no matter how many times you upgrade or switch your theme and plugins.
On the plugin page you find the code editor powered by CodeMirror. This code editor has options such as syntax highlighting, line numbering, and more. And if you want more options, let us know and we will be happy to add them.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Published on WordPess.org
Key features include...
- Insert custom PHP code into the site
- Checks the entered code for fatal errors
- Easy disable option for WSOD
- Ability to temporarily disable all custom PHP code
- Code syntax highlighting
- Line numbering
- Active line highlighting
- Editor allow for Tab indentation
- And much, much more!
PRO features include...
- Ability to easily customize the code editor by selecting the desired settings
- 56 themes for syntax highlighting
- Unlimited number of fields for functions
- Automatic backup of all functions to a downloadable text file
- Separate activation and deactivation of functions
- Ability to collapse/expand the certain fields with code
- Well documented
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages.
- English (default)
- Russian (translation by Milena Kiseleva)
- German (translation by Michael)
- Chinese-Taiwan (translation by Gordon Yu)
- Spanish (translation by Ramiro Garcés and Patricio Toledo)
- French (translation by Theophil Bethel)
- Dutch (translation by Peter Leenders)
If you want to help translate this plugin then please visit the translation page.
Minimum system requirements:
Recommended system requirements:
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to:
- Donate to support ongoing development. Your contribution would be greatly appreciated.
- Rate and Review this plugin.
- Share with us or view the GitHub Repo if you have any ideas or suggestions to make this plugin better.
Welcome and thanks! I appreciate you taking the initiative to contribute to this project.
Contributing isn’t limited to just code. I encourage you to contribute in the way that best fits your abilities, by writing tutorials, making translation to your native language, giving a demo at your local meetup, helping other users with their support questions, or revising the documentation for this project.
Please take a moment to read the guidelines in the CONTRIBUTING.md. Following them helps to communicate that you respect the time of the other contributors to the project. In turn, they’ll do their best to reciprocate that respect when working with you, across timezones and around the world.
If you discover a security vulnerability within this plugin, please send an email to me. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
This plugin is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source license) is available upon request.
- The icon of plugin is a copyrighted image created by Arthur Gareginyan. (C) All rights reserved.
- The banner of plugin is a copyrighted image created by Arthur Gareginyan. (C) All rights reserved.