Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Skeleton puppies!!!
- Buffed chilling axes and scythes of terror, because they were triggering way too rarely.
- Buffed regeneration. It no longer requires you to be at maxHP for it to trigger.
- Item graphics from CLIVAN ported.
- Beast claws from alien mod ported, they are rather rare weapons using unarmed combat skill.
- Mangos and sausages added!
- Masks, a new headgear, added. Necromancers wear them.
- Taiahas ported from CLIVAN, but they don't explode when broken (they were unusable as weapons, which is stupid for a weapon) and are not normally generated - instead, they will be given as a quest reward in Mondedr.
- Scroll of body switch can be wished for.
- Cauldrons added, but not randomly generated. Can be used for special rooms (I have a vault with cauldron of healing liquid in mind ).
- Some potted plants and clocks added to the Cathedral, to make it more homey.
- Magic weapon price increased, per fejoa's suggestion. (Only of the new weapons, they had very low price.)
- Magic weapons and artifacts made more rare, because they were spawning way too often.
- New Fearless (Panic immunity) and Fasting status effects.
- Ring of bravery!
- Artifact armor "filthy tunic of martyr Bessica" grants disease immunity, fearless and fasting.
- New horn of healing and horn of plenty.
- New wand of webbing.
- Golem room in Tomb of Xinroch now spawns only bone golems
- Sirens no longer always sing
- Possibly fixed overpowered zombies appearing early
- Necro chamber now has divine room configuration
- Goblin berzerker danger restored
- Windows releases now via Travis CI
- Added a code of conduct for the Attnam/ivan project
See v0509...v051 for a list of changes since 0.50.9