is a GUI for converting music or videos to audio files with FFmpeg.
- DnD support
- Multithreading (use the full power of your cpu)
- Convert many files or whole directories very fast
- Audio filters possible (bass boost your music or do fade-ins/outs…)
- Change of samplerate possible
- High quality resampling with SoX possible
- Quick mode for copying files in same format and skip already converted files
Currently supported output formats are:
flatpak install flathub com.github.Bleuzen.FFaudioConverter
You can find the latest version for Windows here: https://github.com/Bleuzen/FFaudioConverter/releases/download/v0.30.0/FFaudioConverter-0.30.0-win64.zip
Just extract the zip file and run the .exe file in it.
Since Windows is not my main os atm I will not promise that there will be a new build with every new release.