🚀 iOS Developer Roadmap
Roadmap to becoming an iOS developer in 2020.
☝️ What is it?
This is a tree-like compilation of topics highly relevant to iOS development. Both image and text version are generated from human readable content file.
✌️ Who is it for?
The roadmap will be helpul for:
- anyone who wants to become an iOS developer
- iOS developers who desire to become experts
- iOS developers who are preparing for interviews and need to brush up knowledge
- iOS developers who need to compile own set of interview questions
👌 Why these topics?
See this article explaining selection of topics.
👨🎓 How to use this roadmap
- Find a topic you want to study.
- Go to corresponding resources section.
- Study until you can confidently explain the topic to your cat.
- (Optional) tick the checkbox next to the topic. How to tick a checkbox.
- Go to step 1.
Essential topics are topics which significantly contribute to understanding of iOS development. Consequently, it is a good idea to study them first as they are often encountered on interviews.
Getting started section if you haven't done any iOS development yet.
🗺 Image version
Roadmap of essential topics. Roadmap for all topics is here.
📝 Text version
Text version with materials to study.
🤝 How to contribute
The complete contribution guide.
- content file with topics and materials
- ability to generate README.md from the content file
- ability to generate Roadmap tree image from the content file
- make generation script less miserable:
- make it readable
- output Yaml format violation errors
- handle errors of parsing Yaml into Topics and Resources
- handle file read/write errors
- handle image generation errors
- make it readable
- automatic regeneration of roadmap after every commit
- automatic validation of content format on PR
- make sure Travis doesn't deploy if generation script fails
⚙️ Generation status
📊 Skills Matrix
You might also like the iOS Developer Skills Matrix.
📚 iOS and Swift Tutorials and Courses
Learn iOS development & Swift online from the best iOS Swift tutorials and courses recommended by the programming community. https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-ios-swift