This project was generated with Angular CLI version 1.5.0.
- Clone the repo
- Navigate to root directory in your favourite terminal
npm installI guess, but that doesn't have lockfiles)
- Umm... Past that do what you want I guess, just don't screw too much up. :D
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
ng generate component component-name to generate a new component. You can also use
ng generate directive|pipe|service|class|guard|interface|enum|module.
ng build to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
dist/ directory. Use the
-prod flag for a production build.
Deploying on Firebase
From the root directory, run
npm run firebase-deploy. This will build the project, generate a service worker, and then deploy it to firebase.
The link to the site is: https://gift-the-code.firebaseapp.com/
Follow these steps to be able to run scripts. Virtualenv is recommended. Pip is mandatory
- In your favourite Command terminal, navigate to the scripts directory.
- Run the following commands
pip install -r requirements.txt
- You are all set up to run scripts