An easy to use modern Java bytecode editor based on Objectweb's ASM. No more hassling with the constant pool or stack-frames required. Check out the docs for more information.
See the releases page for the latest build. Or you could compile with maven via
For more screenshots check the screenshots directory. They appear throughout the documentation as well.
- ASM - Class editing abilities
- CFR - Decompilation
- Simple-Memory-Compiler - Recompilation of decompiled code
- JIMFS - Virtual file system
- ControlsFX - Custom controls (Used in pretty much everything)
- RichTextFX - Decompiler code highlighting
- JRegex - Pattern matching for decompiler code highlighting
- minimal-json - Json reading/writing for config storage
- Commonmark - Markdown parsing
- picocli - Command line argument parsing