waifu2x (converter only version)
This is a reimplementation of waifu2x (original) converter function, in C++, using OpenCV. This is also a reimplementation of waifu2x python version by Hector Martin. You can use this as command-line tool of image noise reduction or/and scaling.
This software was originally made by @WL-Amigo and has been improved a lot over the years, see FORK_CHANGES.md for more info on that.
Obtain it here:
- Please build from source. See BUILDING.md for help.
- LInux (ARM)
- Windows 7+
- This is not officially supported but see here for more information: #20
- GCC 5 (Linux)
- Visual Studio 2019 (Windows)
- picojson (included)
- TCLAP(Templatized C++ Command Line Parser Library) (included)
- OpenCV 3+
How to build
See BUILDING.md for more information.
Usage of this program can be seen by executing
If you are on Windows and prefer GUIs, see here.
I'd appreciate any help on this project, I do not want yet another fork... so if you have improvement ideas or find bugs, please make a pull request or open an issue :)!
A big thanks to these people helping me maintain this fork:
- And more: https://github.com/DeadSix27/waifu2x-converter-cpp/graphs/contributors