---------- Work stalled for now ----------
@YukihoAA has push rights in case anything important comes up, if he finds the time that is.
waifu2x (converter only version)
This is a reimplementation of waifu2x (original) converter function, in C++, using OpenCV. This is also a reimplementation of waifu2x python version by Hector Martin. You can use this as command-line tool of image noise reduction or/and scaling.
This software was originally made by @WL-Amigo and has been improved a lot over the years, see FORK_CHANGES.md for more info on that.
Obtain it here:
- Please build from source. See BUILDING.md for help.
- LInux (ARM)
- Windows 7+
- This is not officially supported but see here for more information: #20
- GCC 5 (Linux)
- Visual Studio 2019 (Windows)
- picojson (included)
- TCLAP(Templatized C++ Command Line Parser Library) (included)
- OpenCV 3+
How to build
See BUILDING.md for more information.
How to Train Own Model
waifu2x-conveter only supports vgg models. See nagadomi/waifu2x for more information.
Usage of this program can be seen by executing
If you are on Windows and prefer GUIs, see here.
I'd appreciate any help on this project, I do not want yet another fork... so if you have improvement ideas or find bugs, please make a pull request or open an issue :)!
A big thanks to these people helping me maintain this fork:
- And more: https://github.com/DeadSix27/waifu2x-converter-cpp/graphs/contributors