This release contains security, stability, and miscellaneous fixes.
Security bug fixes
Consolidated Security Fixes for 1.8.4 (#7980)
- WebAssembly checktime fixes
Note: These security fixes are relevant to all nodes on EOSIO blockchain networks.
Stability bug fixes
- (#7925) Fix intermittent crash on exit when port already in use - 1.8
- (#7941) Net plugin sync - 1.8
- (#7949) net_plugin correctly handle unknown_block_exception - 1.8
- (#7965) Net plugin unexpected block - 1.8
- (#7882) Create Release Build Test
- (#7902) Add Support for eosio-test-stability Pipeline
- (#7907) [1.8.x] Add Trigger for LRTs and Multiversion Tests Post PR
- (#7917) [1.8.x] Forked PR fix
- (#7913) [1.8.x] Updated anka plugin, added failover for registries, and added sleep fix for git clone/networking bug
- (#7928) Fix Release Build Type for macOS on Travis CI
- (#7936) [1.8.x] Support all BK/Travis cases in Submodule Regression Script
- (#7944) Forked chain test error statement - 1.8
- (#7934) Refactor producer plugin start_block - 1.8
- (#7959) [1.8.x] Fix Mac builds on Travis
Disclaimer: All repositories and other materials are provided subject to this IMPORTANT notice and you must familiarize yourself with its terms. The notice contains important information, limitations and restrictions relating to our software, publications, trademarks, third-party resources, and forward-looking statements. By accessing any of our repositories and other materials, you accept and agree to the terms of the notice.