Portalpy is a Python module that allows you to administer Portal for ArcGIS and ArcGIS Online.
- Designed to be easy. Most tasks require just a few lines of code.
- Allows user and group management.
- Includes unit tests.
- Python 2.7
- Works with ArcGIS Online and all versions of Portal.
- Portalpy.html (reference doc, included in repo)
- http://portalpy.esri.com - this is a running Portal that are used for the unit tests. It's intended for use in testing with portalpy.
Issues or new requests?
- We are actively working on implementing functionality for item management. If you have a request in this area, please wait.
- If you find a bug or have a request for functionality other than item management, please create an item in GitHub.
We really need useful example scripts or modules that use PortalPy.
Copyright 2014 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.