UniSet is a library for distributed control systems. There are set of base components to construct this kind of systems:
- base interfaces for your implementation of control algorithms.
- algorithms for the discrete and analog input/output based on COMEDI interface.
- IPC mechanism based on CORBA (omniORB).
- logging system based on MySQL, SQLite, PostgreeSQL databases.
- Web interface to display logging and statistic information.
- utilities for system's configuration based on XML.
- python interface
- REST API
UniSet have been written in C++ and IDL languages but you can use another languages in your add-on components. The main principle of the UniSet library's design is a maximum integration with open source third-party libraries. UniSet provide the consistent interface for all add-on components and third-party libraries. Python wrapper helps in using the library in python scripts.