Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Added ability for the user to pause and resume the opening of tabs when using tab creation delay. (Requested in #8)
- User can now specify the tab creation delay to decimal points, rather than just whole numbers as previously. (Requested in #8)
- Added a hotkey to open the popup (Ctrl + Shift + U). This can be modified if you would rather use a different key combination. (Requested in #11)
bulkurlopener-1.9.0-linux.zip 68.2 MB
bulkurlopener-1.9.0-mac.zip 60.5 MB
bulkurlopener-1.9.0-win.exe 47.7 MB
bulkurlopener-1.9.0-windows.zip 67.5 MB
- Fixed wording on buttons on extension popup to make them clearer and less confusing. (#6)
- Firefox bug fix when deleting lists
- Added option to launch a list when the browser starts.
- Added feature to delay tab loading until the user focuses the tab (Selects the tab in their browser)
- Added basic command line flags for election version of app, -v or --version, -h or --help
- The settings page can now be accessed from the browsers 'Options' or 'Preferences' button for the extension
- Prevented electron version from having a tab creation delay of < 1, to prevent issues from occurring when opening tabs
- Fixed bug which could stop large lists being opened on Chromium, if the 'Open tabs 'Active'' setting is enabled
- Added Importing and Exporting of user configuration. Users are now able to import or export their configuration (Lists and Settings). This allows your to transfer all you data to another device in a simpler manner.
- New setting: Buttons Look. This option lets the user choose whether filled or outline buttons should be used. As outline buttons can have some readability issues - especially if the user is using the 'Night Mode'
- New setting: Open Tabs Active State. Setting allows user to decided whether new tabs should be set as 'Active' when they are opened. 'Active' means that the tab is the one being displayed by the browser
- New setting: Auto Load Into Textbox. When a list is selected from the dropdown, it will be automatically loaded into the textbox (Text Area). Rather than having to select a list, then click on 'Open List'
- All versions of the app (Chrome, Firefox, Electron) are now in one single code base, meaning all features will be available on all platforms. Built using a shell script.
- Fixed a bug when editing lists of less then three urls