Install / Download Links
- Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bulk-url-opener/kgnfciolbjojfdbbelbdbhhocjmhenep
- Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/bulkurlopener/
- Desktop: https://github.com/EuanRiggans/BulkURLOpener/releases
- Desktop (Snap): https://snapcraft.io/bulkurlopener
Running From Source
To run the app from source as a browser extension, just download / clone this repository. All you need from the repository is the 'app' folder. You can then install it to your browser. In Chrome, for example, you can navigate to the exensions page (Three dots in top right => More tools => Extensions). Then drag and drop the app folder onto that page to install it.
Running the electron version is very simple, clone / download the repository:
- Close buttons not working. This is because Firefox does not allow a window to be closed by a script, if that window was opened by a script.
- 'Opening Tabs' window does not close. This is caused by the same issue as mentioned above.
- Addon does not open file: or about: urls. (See issue #2)
To Do List
- Completely remove dependency on Jquery.
- Improve regex extraction of URLS.
- Refactor some of the old code which is quite clunky.
- Improve design of settings page.