- Shows a random piece of media that reminded me of who I want to be.
- In the day-to-day grind, it's easy to forget what's important.
- I've also started using this as a spaced repetition tool (like Anki) for YouTube and podcasts.
- I visit this site often to remind myself of what kind of person I want to be from moma's womb to tomb.
- I also use this as an alternative to getting sucked into YouTube or another social media site or the news.
- a breakable toy
- Install node version 14+
- Install npm dependencies
- Setup local env variables
cp sample.env .env
- Update the env var
yarn yarn start
- Netlify is linked with the GitHub repo
Building the Android APK
- Ensure that Android Studio is installed
brew install --cask android-studio
- Ensure that ionic is installed
npm i -g @ionic/cli
- In the menu bar, click `Build > Build Bundle(s) / APK
- Save the
TODOs (Kanban Board)
- on Todoist