Geeklog Usage Statistics plugin (GUS)
- Maintainers: Geeklog Community Members
- Latest Release Supports: Geeklog v2.1.0 or higher
The Geeklog Usage Stats [GUS] plugin collects statistics on who visits your site, what browser and operating system they are using, which pages they view, and which links they are clicking to get there. It allows the administrator to browse these stats through a series of tables, getting right down into the data. It is based on the venerable Stats plugin v1.3 by Tom Willett and John Hughes.
- Collect a wealth of statistics on your visitors including users and bots
- Can setup ignore lists for Users, Pages, Host Names, IP Addresses, User Agents, and Referrers
- Enhanced Who's Online Block for Admins
For more information on this plugin and how to install it please read gus/admin/readme.html found in the install file.
Geeklog Homepage: https://www.geeklog.net
GUS Plugin Homepage: https://github.com/Geeklog-Plugins/gus
To find the latest releases see: https://github.com/Geeklog-Plugins/gus/releases
To request a feature or report an issue see: https://github.com/Geeklog-Plugins/gus/issues