#A combat analyzation tool#
#What is DPSMate?# DPSMate is not only a meter which shows numbers of the raid, such as damage done, damage taken, dispells etc., it is moreover an analyzing tool to review the raid or the previous fight as accurately as possible. This data can help to improve the gameplay or to judge better over someones performance.
#Mentionable features of DPSMate# Frame:
- Several frames, allowing to show different modes at the same time
- Resizable, allowing to adjust it to the interface
- Fully costumizable by using the configuration menu
- ~40 different modes
Some of them are:
- Healing and Absorbs (Effective healing and Absorbs)
- Deaths, recall your or someones death
- Dispells, showing everyones dispells including hot dispells such as Abolish Poison
- Interrupts, including stuns and silences
- Auras (Gained, Lost and Uptime)
- Compare mode
- Several Segments (Total, Current, and previous fights)
- Synchronizing, to guarantee accurate data
- Report function for every mode and everys player data
- And many more...
#Download and install:
- Download the addon folder here.
- Put the contents of the folder into your Interface/AddOn folder.
- I recommend to increase the addon memory to 150 mb.
- Remove DPSMate.lua and DPSMate.lua.bak in your WTF/Account/YOUR ACC NAME/Kronos/YOUR CHAR NAME/SavedVariables/ (if you had DPSMate installed before)
- I recommend to disable SW_Stats.
- Add these lines to your WTF/config.wtf:
SET CombatLogRangeParty "150"
SET CombatLogRangePartyPet "150"
SET CombatLogRangeFriendlyPlayers "150"
SET CombatLogRangeFriendlyPlayersPets "150"
SET CombatLogRangeHostilePlayers "150"
SET CombatLogRangeHostilePlayersPets "150"
SET CombatLogRangeCreature "150"
Legacy Logs is an world of logs-like evaluation site, using DPSMate to give you an indeph analyzation of your raid.
It looks like this: (Link)