Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Eoulsan is a command line workflow engine for Next Generation Sequencing data analysis. Eoulsan is able to execute many high throughput sequencing workflows like RNA-Seq, ChIP-Seq or scRNASeq. It can be run either in standalone mode or in distributed mode using the Hadoop framework or a more standard job scheduler.
This wiki contains all the information needed to use Eoulsan and to develop plug-ins.
User documentation is available on Eoulsan website.
Basics to use Eoulsan
- Introduction to Eoulsan
- What is a design file?
- What is a workflow file?
- How to launch an analysis?
- A glossary on Eoulsan terms and concepts
- Analysis of bulk RNA-Seq data
- Analysis of bulk RNA-Seq long read data (Nanopore)
- Analysis of Single cell RNA-Seq data using a SmartSeq2 protocol
- Analysis of Single cell RNA-Seq data using a 10X Genomics Chromium protocol
- Analysis of ChIP-Seq data
Using Eoulsan on a computational cluster
Frequently asked questions
See the FAQ page.
Basics to develop plug-ins for Eoulsan
See the Developer documentation.