Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
After a long stagnant phase of development, I hope this release can fix some of the most common issues.
You will have to uninstall the old version of TagMo first, before you can install this update.
- fixed the amiiboAPI download
- added compatibility to Xperia phones
- new logo
Thank you to all contributors.
- Amiibo images for file browser and main screen.
- Customisable main screen view.
- PowerTag support (Alpha status). See Wiki https://github.com/HiddenRamblings/TagMo/wiki/PowerSaves-Support
- Ability to sync latest amiibo database infomation from AmiiboApi.com
- Option to disable validation of Tags for older/problematic phones (Mainly Samsung)
- Fix blank tags being identified as Mario.
- Other minor fixes.
If you recieved an apk corrupted error while installing the apk, please uninstall the old version first. You will need to reload the amiibo keys, but no data will be lost.
- Copying data between tags work properly.
- Validates that tags are NTAG215.
- Validates that tags are Writable.
- Layout fixes.
- QR codes now use base64 encoding.
Host of improvements curtesy of @North101
- QR Code scanning.
- Better detailed Amiibo information display
- Settings panel
- Built-in Amiibo file browser (Warning only shows files inside TagMo folder)
- Logcat generation option for when submitting bug reports.
NFC Scanning/Writing more compatible with different android versions.