Hydro Protocol is an open-source framework for building decentralized exchanges on Ethereum.
Hydro is designed for developers looking to build decentralized exchanges without having to deal with the complexity and expense of designing, deploying, and securing their own smart contracts.
Hydro v2 has a lot of new features compared with v1. It supports lending, borrowing, margin trading, spot trading features.
- All great trading features in v1 version.
- A standalone funding pool to support margin trading, lending, borrowing.
- Built-in Funding insurance.
- Contract-deposit mode. Supports both ERC20 and Ether.
- Even less gas usage
Hydro v1 contains a single exchange contract called
HybridExchange.sol with the following attributes:
- No order collision
- No possibility of front-running
- Accurate market orders
- Ability to collect fees as a percentage of the traded assets
- Allows asymmetrical maker/taker fee structure, rebates, discounts
- Multiple settlement models:
- Wallet to wallet mode
- Contract-deposit mode (supports ETH)
- Highly optimized gas usage
To build json ABI files:
npm run compile
npm run coverage
- Fork it (https://github.com/hydroprotocol/protocol/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request
This project is licensed under the Apache-2.0 License - see the LICENSE.txt file for details