Dashboard application displaying Neutron Scattering data for Dr. Kate Ross's web site.
You can see the application live here.
This repository contains code for generating a dashboard application that displays data from a neutron scattering experiment.
This dashboard application was built using Python's Dash Framework. The application allows for users to sweep across a heat map that displays neutron intensities that were recieved during an experiment. As you sweep across the heatmap, a plot is updated that displays data associated with the current cross section of the data that the user picked out.
If you are interested in seeing what considerations went into how I handled the data, or what kind of data is handled by this application, you can read the jupyter notebook that I generated for prototyping this dashboard.
- Third party python libraries listed in requirements.txt
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/Jim-Shaddix/Personal-Website.git
- You can than use the following command to download all the third party libraries needed to run this program.
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Run the application!
- main.py: contains code for running the application.
- tabs.py: contains code for generating the
- layout.py: contains layouts for the surface and scatter plot.
- The code for the tab bar (as well as the CSS colorscheme I used for the website) was largely based on (or taken from) the code examples in the dash-bio repository.