HERE.NEW VERSION OF THIS THEME IS AVAILABLE. IT SUPPORTS BOTH LIGHT AND DARK MODE. YOU CAN CHECK THE THEME
Google Dark Theme
A Home Assistant theme inspired on Google app dark mode.
- Make sure that under the configuration.yaml file you have the following:
frontend: themes: !include_dir_merge_named themes
- Under the Home Assistant Config folder, create a new folder named themes
- Restart Home assistant to apply the changes.
- Go into the Community Store (HACS)
- Search for Google Dark Theme
- Open the theme
- Press Install
- Restart Home Assistant
- In the Home assistant themes folder, create a file named
- In this GitHub repo, go into the themes folder, open the
google_dark_theme.yamlfile and copy the content
- Paste the content in the
google_dark_theme.yamlfile created under your Home Assistant themes folder
- Open your Home Assistant Profile
- Under, Themes, select the new Google Dark Theme
Custom Header settings
When using the Custom Header plugin, add the following to make sure that the header matches the theme.