Changes since v1.30.2
After we launched the previous release, a serious defect was identified, so we've sent a servicing mission.
- [ConsoleUI] Make current instance settings easier to find in ConsoleUI (#3385 by: HebaruSan; reviewed: DasSkelett)
- [GUI] Show game instance selection dialog if default is locked (#3382 by: HebaruSan; reviewed: DasSkelett)
- [GUI] Invoke GUI update calls in SetupDefaultSearch() descendants (#3380 by: DasSkelett; reviewed: HebaruSan)
- CKAN releases are built in clean-room conditions and do not contain viruses. If your virus scanner reports a problem, it's a false positive. Please report it to the company that produces your virus scanner, not us, since it's their software that's not working properly.
- This release of the CKAN has not been tested on Mono releases prior to 5.16.0. We highly recommend that Mac and Linux users upgrade to the latest stable release of Mono from mono-project.com. You will need the equivalent of the mono-complete package for your OS.
How should I install?
|Windows||Download ckan.exe and run it. Make sure you have .NET 4.5 or later installed.|
|macOS||Get the .dmg, open it, copy CKAN.app somewhere and run it|
|Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint||Install from our APT repo for automated updates, or get the .deb file and install it with dpkg-install/apt-get/apt|
|Fedora, openSUSE||Get the .rpm file and install it with rpm/yum/dnf/zypper|
|Arch, Manjaro||CKAN is in the Arch User Repository, but Arch's MSBuild is currently broken, so just get ckan.exe for now and run it with Mono|
|Other||Get ckan.exe and run it with Mono|
Nobody needs to download AutoUpdate.exe.
Release image under public domain (created by NASA), courtesy of Wikipedia