The Vulkan-Web-Registry repository contains the Vulkan API and Extension Registry, including generated specifications and reference pages, and reference cards. The sources for these documents are found in the separate https://github.com/KhronosGroup/Vulkan-Docs repository; this repository is used as a backing store for the web view of the registry at https://www.khronos.org/registry/vulkan/ . Commits to the main branch of Vulkan-Web-Registry will be reflected in the web view.
Interesting files in this repository include:
- index.php - toplevel index page for the web view. This relies on PHP include files found elsewhere on www.khronos.org and so is not very useful in isolation.
- specs/1.2/html/index.html - Vulkan 1.2 core API specifications and reference pages and API reference card.
- specs/1.2-wsi_extensions/html/index.html - Vulkan 1.2 API specification including KHR extensions approved by Khronos.
- specs/1.2-extensions/html/index.html - Vulkan 1.2 API specification including all registered and published extensions from Khronos, vendors, and other authors.
- Vulkan-Projects.adoc - map of Vulkan project Github repositories