Crowd-sourced solutions for all your exam papers!
Not affiliated with UQ.
- Homepage - search for courses (autofill)
- Each course has its own page - pull description and info for course, have a link to ECP, list of papers
- Reject invalid search queries (incorrect course code)
- Main focus is on multiple choice questions for now (going to use CSSE1001 because the tests are all multiple choice)
- Each test page will have a view paper option (pdf viewer), view answers/discussion
- Each question is collapsable -- potentially could use pop-up modals?
- Attic synonyms on google
- UQ Sky Parlour (we're going to use this name for the live chat feature)
- UQ Loft
- UQ Gambrel
|Front-end Web Design
|Back-end Data Management
- Maybe don’t use React and Flask if you don’t know what you’re doing with either of them
- Maybe watch YouTube tutorials BEFORE the hackathon starts
- Don’t attempt to use INFS1200 knowledge – APIs all the way
- Not enough whiteboards
But we learnt...
- Some knowledge of version control on GitHub
- Greater depth of knowledge in APIs and requests