- Added the divination cards to the tierlists
- The regular filter now displays the two-stone/onyx/diamond trinkets starting with level 60.
- Minor change to T2 currency visuals (still experimenting).
- Removed the Unique T2 Lapis Amulet from the tierlists.
- Due to popular request the priority chancing section is no longer hidden in the strict version (uberstrict still hides it)
- Added the Spiraled Foils to the good rare items.
I've attempted to work with Poe.Ninja instead of Poe.Trade for the price checking of different uniques/divination cards. I initially like the results.
- Retiered all divination cards to better fit the current economy
- Retiered all uniques to better fit the current economy
- Increased the itemsizes of several low-mid tier orbs to fit the breach pinatas and the clearspeed meta
- Alterations, chance, jeweler and chromatic orbs now have more highlight ( https://imgur.com/a/0f1D6 )
- Added all corrupted belts to the show-list (amulets already there).
- You can now again click alt to check the ground for warband items (you don't need to do it in the T13/T15 maps)
- Fixed the highlight for finished "Breachstone" items. The official information is that they are "Map Fragments". They are not. This is client-side a bug. It's not major, but worth investigating to prevent future problems /u/GGG_Bex
- ilvl75+ Spike point quivers now have the correct textcolor
- ilvl75+ 6S armors now have the correct textcolor
- Restructured a tiny bit - leather belts (for chancing) are now visible
- Added leather belts to the chancing lists
- Quality gems with less than 14 quality now have a border again (oops)
- ilvl 50+ crudebows for SRS crafting now only get the green border if they're non-unique
NeverSink's itemfilter - version 4.3 breach & architecture overhaul
Special thanks to GGG and Bex&Jonathan in specific for forwarding and answering my questions about the filtering algorithm. You guys rock!
- The filter now supports styles!
- Styles are alternative filters, with the same 4 strictness versions (regular, semi-strict...), but with different visuals
- The Slick Filter - is now a whole style and has all 4 strictness versions!
- Added new style: (BLUE) - same as regular, bad rares have a transparent background and good rares a blue one. First style to test the feature :)
- The styles are located in folders, starting with (STYLE)
- Added breach rings
- Added breachstones, breach blessings (shouldn't those be curses, I mean those guys are kinda hellish), splinters
- Added vaal breach with a little bit of extra highlight
- Revamped the warband item section.
- ILVL 82 identified, noncorrupted boots and helmets and ILVL 84 sceptres, wands and daggers will be treated as warband items and will have a light purple border
- Adjusted some colors
- Made the filter a bit stricter
- Reworked the crafting tier list - removed less demanded items, added foils
- Moved rare foils up several tiers
- Adjusted divination card tier list
- Adjusted unique tier list
- Removed dropsounds from lvl1 and 2 essences
- Moved journeyman sextants up a tier
- Completely reworked the filter structure - based on the official information provided by GGG_Jonathan
- The new structure should be -significantly- faster. I suspect that the time needed to classify an endgame drop is 10 times smaller or even faster. This is a buff.
- Added a polished table of contents, that is auto-updated, thanks to a little C# tool.
- The filter syntax is a LOT more cleaner and commented now. The filter file has become a tiny bit larger, but this should not affect performance, since comments are not only parsed during the initial load (confirmed by GGG_Jonathan)
- Added comments and descriptions to every visual identifier: those are autoupdated, thanks to the same tool.
- The filter now supports alternative stylesheets (guess the tool). Those are located in folders called (STYLE) stylename and also have the 4 basic subversions (regular, semistrict, strict, uberstrict)
- The stylesheets are also kept up to date and provide the filter with a different appearance.
- For now only the "blue" stylesheet is added. More stylesheets coming soon.
- The new filter structure is easier to edit for users and easier to maintain for me
- Fixed several rare bugs
- Polished up the appearance of the filter thanks to the stylesheets. Removed or grouped similar colors, to provide a more uniform, polished appearance
- Implemented the new warband items. Identified boots and helmets of the ilvl 82 and sceptres, daggers and wands of the ilvl 84 will now appear with a special border
- Fix a few bugs.
PS: The raw alpha version of my FilterPolish tool can be found on: https://github.com/NeverSinkDev/Filterpolish-Release
NeverSink's itemfilter - version 4.24 minor update/bugfix
- The uber-strict verison no longer hides vaal gems
- The semi-strict and other versions now correctly display flasks while leveling
- Readjusted the tier list a tiny bit
- Fixed a bug in the filterpolish tool - the version number is now incremented correctly
NeverSink's itemfilter - version 4.23 minor update/bugfix
- The filter names now have a consistent name (no more version name in the file name) to enable better updating.
- Fixed certain chromatic sizes not being hidden in the stricted filters.
NeverSink's itemfilter - version 4.22 minor update/bugfix
- Fixed the T16 map background. I accidently removed it.
- Moved the judgement staff one tier down in the unique tier list