GDAL - Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
GDAL is an open source X/MIT licensed translator library for raster and vector geospatial data formats.
- Main site: https://gdal.org - Developer and user docs, links to other resources
- GIT repository: https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal
- Bug tracker: https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues
- Download: https://download.osgeo.org/gdal
- Wiki: https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal - Various user and developer contributed documentation and hints
- Mailing list: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
The GDAL project uses a custom governance and is fiscally sponsored by NumFOCUS. Consider making a tax-deductible donation to help the project pay for developer time, professional services, travel, workshops, and a variety of other needs.
NumFOCUS is 501(c)(3) non-profit charity in the United States; as such, donations to NumFOCUS are tax-deductible as allowed by law. As with any donation, you should consult with your personal tax adviser or the IRS about your particular tax situation.
How to contribute
Code of Conduct
Citing GDAL/OGR in publications