Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
WANT TO HELP? CLICK THE ★ (STAR LOGO) in the Upper-Right!
- 📂 [Click Here] - Google G-Suite (Unlimited Hard Drive Space & Storage)
- 📂 [Click Here] - Top Performance NewsHost! - Blitz Members Receive a 58% Discount
Status of PG 9 Revision:
- 30 Percent Completed, Core Installer Re-Written, Aligned Most Variables
To see which versions you can install, visit: https://github.com/PGBlitz/Install/blob/v8.5/versions.sh
All notable changes to the core project will be added.
[8.7.5] - 2019-07-22
- Fixes cname issues when rebuilding traefik
[8.7.4] - 2019-07-21
- Fixes cname prompt only doing the first app when queuing multiapps.
[8.7.3] - 2019-07-21
- Fixes portainer validation checks if you are using a custom cname.
[8.7.2] - 2019-07-21
- Fixes error when cname is not set while displaying endbanner after app install.
[8.7.1] - 2019-07-20
- Fixes bug with menu not showing appname in header
- Adds input validation for port
- Blank entry in external port now resets port to app default
[8.7.0] - 2019-07-20
- Custom subdomain and external port can now be set during app install! You can now choose your own app url and still optionally use the appname (default) url.
- You can still use
appname.mydomain.com, add or keep the cname for
appnamein your DNS settings.
- If you set a custom subdomain, you must add the matching cname to your dns.
- If you no longer want to use
appname.mydomain.comafter setting a custom cname, remove the
appnamecname record from your DNS settings.
- Internal app urls and port do not change, it remains the appname.
- You can still use
- Quick Deploy for VFS Option changes! Quickly reload services to use vfs settings changes without needing full deploy.
- Requires a one time full PGClone deploy to update your services to support this new feature, otherwise it won't have any affect.
- Menu formatting and consistency updates
[8.6.10] - 2019-07-19
- Plex install has been updated to remove the Plex pass / public prompt. It will now use the standard image chooser prompt other apps use.
- Use the latest image for rapid Plex server start times.
- Prior to this change, all images were compiled and built on container start.
- The beta image is for PlexPass users only. Plex renamed this edition from
- The beta image is compiled and built on container start, which takes over 5 minutes for Plex to start.
- Plex officially does not offer a pre-compiled beta image or we would use that instead.
- disable ansible deprecation warnings when updating ansible.
- Fixes NOT-SET being displayed in main menu
[8.6.9] - 2019-07-18
qto exit is now supported on prompts that expect typing 'exit'
ato deploy is now supoorted on prompts that expect typing 'deploy'
backupor a to backup appdata in pgvault (typing deploy still works)
restoreor a to restore appdata in pgvault (typing deploy still works)
[8.6.8] - 2019-07-18
- Upgrade docker, ansible, and pip to latest versions.
- Fixes issue with rebuilding community apps when using portguard
- Fixes issue with rebuilding community apps changing the processing disk.
[8.6.7] - 2019-07-17
- Updated emergency no space shutdown script to stop additional downloaders in the community apps.
[8.6.6] - 2019-07-09
- Fixes PGVault apps listing
- Fixes PGShield apps listing when using community apps, previously core apps would not be displayed.
- Removes watchtower from the core menu, use watchtower settings inside PG Settings to deploy.
- Minor GCE fixes
- When deploying sonarr/radarr/lidarr an informational message will be displayed at the end of the deployment to notify users of important manual configuration needed for things to work correctly.
- Updates to PGUI to include used spac