Cookiecutter to create an awesome list.
- Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal License (as recommended in awesome's manifesto).
- Travis configuration with awesome_bot check.
- Changelog, code of conduct, contributing, and pull request template files.
- Compliant with awesome's PR requirements.
cookiecutter gh:Pawamoy/cookiecutter-awesome # OR cookiecutter https://github.com/Pawamoy/cookiecutter-awesome
Once your project has been generated:
awesome_bot README.mdto verify the links.
- Activate your repository in your Travis account.
- Please read the PR requirements before submitting a Pull Request to awesome.
See the awesome-repository list.
Also see AUTHORS.