Cookiecutter to create an awesome list.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Other Awesome Lists
- Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal License (as recommended in awesome's manifesto).
- Travis configuration with awesome_bot check.
- Changelog, code of conduct, contributing, and pull request template files.
- Compliant with awesome's PR requirements.
cookiecutter gh:pawamoy/cookiecutter-awesome # OR cookiecutter https://github.com/pawamoy/cookiecutter-awesome
Once your project has been generated:
awesome_bot README.mdto verify the links.
- Activate your repository in your Travis account.
- Please read the PR requirements before submitting a Pull Request to awesome.
The awesome-repository was made with this cookiecutter.
It lists services, tools and standards about open source repository management.
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
See CODE OF CONDUCT
Other Awesome Lists
Also see AUTHORS.